Finance Business Partner ViiV
This position acts as the business partner for the Therapeutic Area/Business Unit in the LOC linking to the above country structures/organizations to deliver financial targets. Support the respective organization in optimizing resource allocation and managing the BU/TA P&L.
Your responsibilities are:
• Market Understanding
- Initiate, monitor and interpret market research data; to manage financial risk and to inform robust decision making
- Understand overall market dynamics
• 'Go to Market' Strategy
- Model strategic options and work with business to drive decisions around strategy to include brand value proposition and commercial model
• Competitor & Brand Analysis
- Understand relative market positioning of products against competitors,
- Proactively review external and competitor environment to identify P&L impacts and model scenarios
- Regularly assess Brand P&L to understand if sales/margin performance are aligned with expectations
• Established Product & Local Pricing Optimization
- Maximize value of established products identifying targeted investments and rapid payback period
- Challenge pricing decisions through price/volume sensitivity analysis in order to optimize profitability; comparing value/volume forecast in current scenario vs. new prices scenario
• Assess Marketing & Field Force ROI
- Using appropriate appraisal techniques, support the business to review all material investments (pre-investment, post-investment) recommending changes where appropriate to increase the return for GSK
- Assess field force performance at local level and work with business to build business cases for improvements
• Channel Management
- Support definition of commercial policies (terms, conditions, discount) vs. Wholesalers and Pharmacies.
- Support business in elaborating hospital commercial policies and price range for hospital discounts
- Lead price elasticity work related to volume discounts.
• Margin Enhancement
- Proactively drive enhancement of margin through creative or innovative initiatives of cost control;
- Drive optimisation of controllable SG&A cost
• Profitability Analysis and Performance Management
- Monthly review of market data to understand product/brand performance,
- Define KPIs for the business or brand
- Analyse trends over time of value, growth and market share
- Review links between sales team input data and sales/market share
• Working Capital Optimisation
- Support procurement in identifying opportunities to improve Trade Payables through financial simulations
• Optimise S&OP
- Partner with GMS and Supply Chain Hub to optimise inventory through understanding commercial impact of supply chain planning decisions
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
- Finance or Business Administration qualified
- 3 years in Finance/Business Partnering role in multinational companies or management consulting
- Financially qualified, possibly with internationally recognized Finance Qualification or MBA. Educated in IFRS
- Experience in a commercial finance organization within a medium to large multinational. Financial modeling analytics experience. Proven team player.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top