Finance Analyst Jr - Consumer Healthcare
As a member of this team YOU can develop the forecasting data system and provides the support and data analysis to markets and leaderships team to achieve region's objectives.
You can also consolidate and harmonize the Latin America's reporting and forecasting needs to comply with Americas Headquarters requirements. 22 Markets in 5 clusters: Caricam, Mexico, Andina, Southern Cone and Brazil.
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Provide financial support and data to all regional and local initiatives from the Management Team.
- Generate reports from Forecasting system (CF) and validate them. Give support to markets and management team.
- Deliver International monthly and quarterly specific analysis requirements pulling data from SAP, generating new consolidated report of data.
- Report Monthly Rolling Forecast with the previous analytical analysis of the information.
- Evaluate data on reports for reasonableness, consistency and accuracy.
- Manage, monitor and advise on expenses (actuals, forecast and plans) to Markets and management team.
- Support Latina finance team in Forecasts and Plan centralizing tasks, using the common platform.
- Identify and promote the development of best practices in country financial operations in order to centralize tasks with corporate systems.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Certified Public Accountant, or Engineer.
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other tools, with ability to learn new software tools quickly. Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Analytical skills
- English's level advance is a must.
- Portuguese (desirable)
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
- Minimum of 2 years in financial positions
- Excellent time management with flexibility
- Ability to complete tasks within short deadlines.
- The role requires a very good management of communication and relationship with different cultural aspects.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to September 10th.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
In over 150 countries, and 300 years of history, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access around the world.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by improving the way we do business, and impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent. At GSK you will achieve your career ambitions through your personal and professional development.
With a commitment to integrity and respect for people you will work in an inclusive, sustainable and healthy environment, getting inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top