Expert Marketing Manager Balkans – 1 year contract
• We are currently looking for an Expert Marketing Manager Balkans responsible for the development and implementation of strategies, programs and activities directed at health care professionals (HCPs) and key external experts (KEEs), to secure support for GSK Consumer Healthcare, Therapeutic Oral Health and Skin Health brands and drive brand recommendations. Create the image of trust & professionalism for GSK Consumer Healthcare, to become the preferred partner of HCPs and KEEs.
• Develop, plan and implement expert marketing activities in line with category strategy for consumer healthcare, therapeutic Oral Health and Skin Health brands in cooperation with the CEE Expert Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager.
• Plan and implement timely perfect punch launches and post launch campaigns to HCPs and dental HCPs (DHCPs) for GSK Consumer Healthcare brands in line with approved brand strategies.
• Activate expert detailing communication packages based on the global recommendations.
• Organize media communication to experts (content and media choice, press articles, advertorials, advertising, internet portals activities, mailings, lectures, films etc).
• Organize promotional activities at medical conferences and fairs.
• Plan effective sampling tactics in line with the CEE strategy.
• Support sales team via brand education, training guidelines and support for dental detailing team, together with brand managers and medical.
• Partner with medical to work with local medical community to identify insights, trends, and issues related to GSK Consumer Healthcare brands. Partner with medical and regulatory to deliver a local HCP/KEE plan which drives brand recommendations, advocacy and equity and is compliant with GSK scientific engagement policy.
• Work closely with local Copy Review Committee (CRC) team to understand legal and regulatory nuances of the market and approve internally and externally expert materials.
• Close co-operation with the local brand marketing team, distributor team, medical, regulatory, compliance team to deliver superior expert campaigns.
• Ensure compliance with the local legislation and corporate codes, policies, procedures on promotion and customer interactions including HCPs and healthcare organizations.
• Work closely with local communications/PR to execute relevant expert PR.
• Be accountable for issue management; coordinate the preparation of response with medical, regulatory and legal.
• Reports to Marketing Manager Romania & Balkans.
• Higher education in science, pharmaceutical or medical background.
• Proactive and positive attitude embracing change to meet the evolving market requirements.
• Excellent, professional execution, well developed sense of urgency.
• Excellent presentation & communication skills: written/oral.
• Strategic thinker, results oriented.
• Well organized, accurate, precise with eye to detail.
• Open to change and flexible; fast learner and self-starter.
• Preferably experience in Consumer Healthcare and/or Oral Health Care marketing and expert marketing.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a leading research-based pharmaceutical company. With over 100,000 employees around the world, the company is committed to a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
In Bulgaria, the company has a long-standing presence since 1992. In 2012 GSK was recognized as one of the best employers in the pharmaceutical industry in Bulgaria.
The information you submit here will be used by authorised data users, including GSK affiliates, subcontractors and third party agencies acting on GSK's behalf, any of which may be located outside your home country, to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities within GSK worldwide and, should your application be successful, to provide basic personal details to GSK's pre-employment screening providers in preparation for commencing the pre-employment screening process. Any data that you provide for yourself inclusive of any demographical data is voluntary. Any such information you do submit, together with gender information, will be used solely to evaluate on an aggregate basis GSK's progress in achieving its diversity hiring goals.
By submitting the information requested, you provide your consent and authorization for GSK to use the data supplied, including any sensitive personal data, for the above purposes. You also consent to the use of any additional personal data which GSK receives during the recruitment process. GSK protects personal data in all countries, but you should be aware that the level of protection provided by the laws of the respective countries may vary.
By applying for this position you indicate your review and agreement to the above statement.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top