Ethics & Compliance Manager
GSK Employees are known to Work Across Boundaries, by working within a multicultural and multifunctional team; always oriented to Inspire those around by not only Driving Performance but also creating a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by not only improving the way we do business, but also impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent.
As a member of this team YOU can develop/manage
Partners with the Leadership Team and the business and provides risk & compliance advice and expertise for business strategies and activities.
Facilitates Mexico PH risk identification and management process. Assists with setting of BU risk appetite and assures that accountability for risk treatment plans is defined and executed
Promote a Values-based culture through encouragement of, among other things, Speak Up
Design and ensure implementation of the Internal Control Framework which includes:
- Sets minimum governance framework expectations and ensures effectiveness
- Ensures the BU has an effective Risk Management and Compliance strategy.
- Drives the development of the RMCB agenda and ensures appropriate visibility and mitigation of significant compliance-related issues
- Understands the remit of the supporting governance groups / committees and key results, and has assurance that the governance framework effectively manages all significant BU risks. Represented in key Governance Boards
- Provides advice on interpretation on GSK wide standards & policies.
- Ensures that the development, review and roll out of Corporate Policies is done effectively within the BU.
- Ensures that training and education is built in into the culture and practice in the business
- Works with the business to establish minimum expectations on monitoring, management monitoring as well as independent business monitoring, focusing on significant risks.
- Supports, advises and reinforces Communication on ethics and values, learning from mistakes and previous problems, and communication to units to avoid repetition of previous errors/breaches.
Responsible for deploying Ethics & Compliance Corporate projects or initiatives.
Provides advice / input to Audit & Assurance in the development of their audit universe. Assists BU in the preparation for audits and development and closure of corrective, preventive actions.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus to your application
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Law, Finance or other related careers.
- Strong understanding of the business, the local environment and its risks
- Desirable experience in compliance roles and / or internal control roles within the pharmaceutical industry, related health organizations or consultants serving clients of the health industry, providing support or advice to senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to influence behaviors aligned with GSK values, with all organizational levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and manage projects
- Proven ability to lead improvements and simplification in processes.
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidentiality.
- Leadership experience in governance or executive's forums
- Work experience and leadership in a matrix organization
- Level of English: advanced or bilingual
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, Cataflan/ Voltaren , Theraflu / Trimedal, Parodontax, Panadol, Polident and Otrivin.
In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people's lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and respect for people you will work in a sustainable and healthy way, providing positive impacts on the community.
In our inclusive environment, you'll feel valued, motivated and able to realize your full potential.
Through your individual personal and professional development, at GSK you will achieve your career ambitions. You will count with all sorts of development initiatives such as Future Leaders Programmes, Leadership Development Programmes and our commitment to Coaching.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to (Jun 30th) Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top