Ethics & Compliance Governance Manager
The TPO (third-party oversight) program consists of the policies, procedures, systems and controls that GSK is required to implement and maintain in order to demonstrate compliance with international and Chinese local anti-bribery legislation. This role will support the business with implementation of the TPO program across pan-China, including training, communications, trend analysis, risk assessments and benchmarking to ensure the continued adequacy and effectiveness of the TPO program. It will also liaise with the Global TPO team in keeping up to date on the programme and sharing of best practices.
- Bachelor degree and above
- Recognized professional accounting/auditing (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) or Legal qualification preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of UK anti-bribery laws, US FCPA and related global anti-bribery and corruption laws and regulations.
- Ability to assess/analyze complex information, understand its impact and make recommendations on appropriate action.
- High degree of organizational awareness; demonstrated ability to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to identify emerging trends in bribery and corruption, by maintaining detailed knowledge of the internal and external business and risk environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations to large and small audiences and senior executives.
- Proficient in English
- Manage TPO implementation by providing ongoing support across BUs, managing end to end process and maintaining Due Diligence tracker to ensure TPO framework applied and executed across all China BUs
- Support business in performing risk assessment and due diligence of all third parties
- Develop TPO training system and deliver different levels of trainings covering senior, mid-level and junior GSK employees across BUs
- Develop and maintain tools and templates to assess, track and control TPO risks
- Collect and analyze data and develop metrics to measure and reflect the effectiveness of the TPO program execution
- Drive consistency, efficiency and operational effectiveness of the TPO program
- Develop and perform monitoring of TPO activities and controls
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top