Ethics & Compliance Country Officer Algeria
- Minimum Level of Education:
Bachelor or Master degree
- Area of Specialisation:
Finance, Audit, internal control, risk management
- Job-Related Experience
Minimum 5 years over all experience is needed including a proven work experience in Finance, Audit, risk management, compliance in a reputable multinational company or big four where the candidate has the responsibility of the Compliance Program implementation and conducted it successfully.
- Fluent in French and English
Acting as a trusted business partner, the Compliance manger has responsibility to foster GSK values in Algeria. He has also the accountability to implement and drive integrated compliance solutions to identify, mitigate and follow up on risks through the implementation and enhancement of the internal control framework, risk management process, investigations process, independent business monitoring and any other global initiative that needs to be implemented at local level.
In addition, he/she acts a key change agent to support the organization on its new orientations in terms of dealing with HCPs and locally to raise the specific challenges in the Northern African Cluster.
Finally, he is responsible for the Compliance talents development and identification within the organization
- Act as a source of expert current knowledge of GSK Compliance programmes and their implementation to North Africa countries.
- Periodically revising the program in light of changes in the needs of the organization, and in the law and policies and procedures
- Support the development of an effective and pragmatic compliance culture in North Africa where Compliance is seen as a normal part of good ethical business practice. Implement communication, training and education programmes.
- Ensure a sound system of internal controls is in place within North Africa in line with Corporate requirements. Ensure that appropriate standards are in place governing high risk business activities.
- Proactively identify emerging risk areas for North Africa countries through the implementation of an effective Risk Management system. Regular review and updating of North Africa countries Risk Registers.
- Support and advise the operating units and departments on preparations required for internal audits from various GSK Audit groups. Review audit findings with management and support implementation of corrective actions
- Ensure that confidential internal reporting processes are effective and that reported concerns are correctly and promptly investigated with suitable corrective action as necessary.
- Implementation of effective processes for the investigation of identified instances of no-compliance or misconduct as per the global process.
- Act as a focal point for audit activities and reviews conducted by various GSK audit groups.
- Deliver all the reporting requested by the Group, above country or local management.
- Actively support the Cluster projects and initiatives
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top