Ethics and Compliance Officer
The purpose of an Ethics & Compliance Officer is:
• Help the LOC to grow as a patient focused sustainable business;
• Drive the LOC to make Values-based decisions;
• Ensure that as the LOC carries out its strategy and objectives, that it can spot and manage any risks that may arise.
• Promote a Values-based culture through encouragement of, among other things, Speak Up;
• Champion of the GEC function by promoting the value-add we bring;
• Participate in GEC initiatives/working streams;
• Implement compliance program standards and training by translating global GEC requirements into local specific actions;
• Support global GEC training initiatives and ensure local training requirements are delivered effectively;
• Act as a Change lead and coach GSK staff on the Values and Expectations;
• Be easily approachable, trustful and proactive business supportive partner who has very strong understanding of business strategies and objectives and is able to provide high expert advice based on this understanding and able to respectively identify potential risks and their management;
• Act as a trustful and proactive business supportive partner and strategic advisor with the business to develop compliant solutions and be able to advise how to reshape and in some instances change business strategies so that they meet E&C GSK Program;
• Advising senior leaders in the business on Corporate, Business Unit and Global Function and Local policies and pragmatic solutions for implementation;
• Act as a change leader for cutting edge practices and standardisation, where appropriate, to simplify the complexity of our practices;
• Design and ensure implementation the Internal Control Framework that enables risk oversight and effective controls;
• Ensure adequate internal controls are in place by independently assessing the framework, and supporting Independent Business Monitoring programme;
• Partner with the business to develop and oversee completion of CAPAs resulting from investigations, monitoring, audits or inspections;
• Oversee investigations conducted by CIT and manage stakeholders;
• As a key member of Country Organisation(s) RMCB and relevant Country Executive Board(s), encourage discussion of relevant, significant risks and ensure that issues and conclusions are reported upward and consistently across the market;
• Engage with external parties to promote and defend GSK's industry ethical lead and shape the external environment.
• Higher education: Law, Finance, Medical, Business;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills on English and Russian;
• Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required Demonstrated more than 5-6 years of significant experience in ethics and compliance, legal and/or finance, medical, business administration in a global pharmaceutical, healthcare or other relevant organization, or consultancy firm supporting relevant clients;
• Track record in providing high degree of reliance, accountability, and value-added support to senior stakeholders.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and trust around sensitive compliance issues;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to flex communication style to the needs of stakeholders at every level of management as well as to content experts;
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence individuals at all levels of the organization to work in accordance with company Values;
• Strategic mindset and decision making;
• Operational delivery via pragmatic and compliant business solutions.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top