Ethics and Compliance Manager
Bachelors degree or equivalent/above
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Background in combination of ethics, compliance, corporate values, culture, training & communication or organisation development
- Demonstrated expertise in project management with ADP, PMP or other project management skills is plus
- Ability to build lasting, mutually beneficial win-win relationships with key project stakeholders
. Demonstrable experience leading global initiatives, cross-functional teams, large programmes or projects that span multiple countries, with track record of driving results
- Develop solutions to complex problems
- Ability to assess/analyse complex business information and develop appropriate conclusions and make recommendations
- Creative insights with good self-awareness
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated effective communications skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management and other key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively influence across functions at all organizational levels with or without authority
- Lead strategic initiative for Ethics and Values programmes including but not limited to Values Maturity Assessments, SpeakUp campaign, and BU engaged values programme.
- Design innovative values-based tools, case studies and materials
- Provide ongoing support to implement Ethics and Values programmes across Pan China Business Units and embed GSK Values into day-to-day business operation
- Build a community of practice across the organization to share best practices, communicate success stories, and refine tools and methods.
. Lead Pan Training & Communication Strategic Initiative to design framework and deliver toolkits
. Leverage corporate wechat and other communication platform and deliver creative and effective communication channel
. Support global Training program and ensure local execution
. Coordinate China disciplinary Committee and managing E2E process
. Lead Ad-hoc projects and expertise in the delivery of global, enterprise-wide or Pan-China cross BU programmes
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top