Esprit 2018 Commercial Consumer Healthcare Leadership Development Programme- China
- MBA (by September 2018)
- Experience in commercial area, passionate about sales and marketing.
- Track record of taking accountability in both team and individual situations.
- Strong interest to develop career in consumer healthcare industry.
- Digital capabilities (knowledge, experience, and user).
- Ability to work in multinational environment, across cultures and in matrix environment.
- Proven ability to function in high pace and changing environment.
- Evidence of bringing innovative thinking and an ability to act as a change agent.
- Proven accelerated development in career to date.
- Eligibility to live and work in the country for which you are applying. This will be checked during the recruitment process.
- Fluency in your native language and English, both written and spoken.
- Flexibility, adaptability and highly mobile; you must be willing to move and work in any of the countries where GSK operates.
- Experience within Digital Marketing (Knowledge/ experience or User)
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets innovative wellness products to consumers world-wide. Driven by science, and with a portfolio of leading OTC products in wellness, oral health, nutrition and skincare, we are leaders in more than 36 markets across the globe.
Our strategy is to combine the best of our pharmaceutical and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) capabilities to become the first and best FMCG inspired by science and values. We're on a mission to help people do more, feel better and live longer. Will you join us?
What is the Esprit Commercial Consumer Health Leadership Programme?
Esprit is GSK's leading global talent development programme for MBA qualified individuals which nurtures a pipeline of diverse leaders, with the right capabilities and behaviours to drive GSK's future strategic challenges. The Esprit Consumer Healthcare Leadership Programme supports the accelerated development of the future marketing and sales leaders of our global business.
How does the Esprit Commercial Consumer Health Leadership programme work?
You'll spend 3- 4 years on a fast track development programme, working your way towards a senior commercial or country Management Team role.
Beginning in your home country, you will experience a variety of rotations, which may include international experience, gaining exposure to a diverse array of high profile roles spanning in Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Project management.
Throughout the programme you will be encouraged to broaden your global business perspective and enrich your existing commercial experience and knowledge. Every step of the way we'll provide you with focused development, training and support to enable you to achieve your greatest potential while you share in our mission to help people do more, feel better and live longer
Whatever it is you're doing, and wherever you are based, you'll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer – all while building strong foundations for a successful career.
Is Esprit for you?
The Esprit Commercial Consumer Healthcare Leadership Programme is truly unique in the breadth of roles and experiences available and covers a variety of commercial touch-points within Sales & Marketing. We're looking for extraordinary individuals who have demonstrated their academic excellence by earning an MBA who can't wait to apply their commercial intelligence in a dynamic business environment that makes a difference in people's lives. You will have a passion for Sales or/and Marketing with a strong interest to enhance your career further within the Consumer Healthcare Industry. Ideally you will have some experience within Digital Marketing (Knowledge/ experience or User) which will be a significant benefit. You will have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a flexible mind-set to forge your career in global matrix organisation.
Are you interested in working in our transparent and innovative Consumer Healthcare business and do the following statements resonate with you;
Our Esprit Associates:
- Love what they do and enjoy working in an innovative, inspiring, high performing environment
- Have the courage to challenge the status quo, are excited about change, zealous about sales and marketing, love all things digital and are driven to achieve results
- Were on the fast-track long before they joined the Esprit programme, with strong career progression in a commercial environment, and demonstrated leadership potential
- Enjoy being accountable and ready to fast track their progression
- Are passionate about helping people do more, feel better and live longer.
If this sounds like you, and you have or are pursuing an MBA then we want to hear from you.
Available Locations: Europe (possible starting locations Germany, Italy, Spain, France, UK, Sweden, Poland), US, China and Turkey. NOTE: this requisition is for China only.
A final note: We are passionate about developing local leadership capabilities in countries world-wide so it is vital you have eligibility to live and work in the country for which you are applying.
We will be open for applications from 29th August 2017- 6th October 2017
Please note that candidates need to be available to attend a 2-day assessment centre.
Europe: 21st-22nd November
US: 8th- 9th November
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top