Engineering Project Manager: Utilities & Infrastructure specialist
Deliver investment projects, in accordance with quality procedures and site safety, since the user requirements request issuance to hand over, setting under controls costs and deadlines.
Projects will be mainly related to buildings/infrastructure & utilities.
• Project management : deliver results of projects respecting schedule and costs, managing necessary studies, external societies, purchase, construction, Factory Acceptance Tests, Installation on site, Site Acceptance Tests, Qualification and hand over, risk analysis and scope controls along all project deployment
• Technical: Knowledge in logistics and packaging equipment for semisolids and liquids production, and requirements for pharmaceutical utilities and buildings
• Safety : High degree of safety consciousness to be integrated in design and during project deployment
• Quality : High degree of quality consciousness to be integrated in design and during project deployment
• Organisational : manage sponsors, stakeholders, gather all necessary information to make decision
• Administrative : assess and follow up projects costs and schedule, ensure predictability
• Communication: animate cross-functional teams, communicate potential problems and relevant actions plan, insure relevant confidentiality level, have the capacity to represent legitimately skills authority on the project
Example of projects: Replacement of elevators, refurbishment of roof, New air compressor installation, Extension/refurbishment of building/Production area, Creation/refurbishment of laboratory
• Relevant experience in Project Management
Buildings, road/parking, Roof, Partitions, Stainless steel structure
• Utilities: Electrical, Network, HVAC
• Knowledge in civil, mechanical, electrical, automation supervision.
• PMP or PMI certificate.
• Engineer degree, generalist or mechanical or thermal or civil
• At least 5 years 'experience in a Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics or Foods environment
• Excellent level of English (spoken & written English), and fluent in French
• Autonomy, interpersonal skills, rigorous, accountable, target oriented, leadership, decision maker, organized, flexible and agile, anticipation minded.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets products in Wellness, Oral health, Nutrition and Skin health categories. Our seven global power brands - Otrivin, Panadol, parodontax, Poligrip, Sensodyne, Theraflu and Voltaren, include some of the most trusted
and best-selling brands in the world.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top