Employee Committee Intern
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责
1. Support general digital design and website content edit, especially our internal & external WeChat of Employee Committee
2. Assist Employee Committee members with coordination and management of day-to-day operations, requiring interface with relevant departments
3. Provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Employee Committee organization
4. Accomplish any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education /
Experience / Competencies)申请资格 / 职位要求：(教育背景 / 工作经验 / 知识与技能)
1. Bachelors in digital design, computer science and technology or related majors
2. Have social media/website design and creation experience
3. Have IT software maintain and installation knowledge and experience
2019 or later graduates. Able to attend 4 days per week
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top