EIS CIS Cluster Lead
- Finance management & budgeting
- Excellent PC skills
- Fluent Russian language skills (verbal & written)
- Fluent English language skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Team Leadership, Interpersonal, Networking skills & coordination abilities.
- Good communication & presentation skills and interaction with different cultures.
- Proven credibility with key stakeholders in the Cluster.
- Ability to coach and develop staff across the Cluster.
- Demonstrated Local & Cluster Service Management experience.
- Demonstrated End User or Infrastructure service delivery within the Cluster of large scale projects.
- Excellent Project Management & time management skills
- Capacity to manage multiple projects running in multiple countries in the cluster.
- Relevant experience in their respective geographical locations.
- Good understanding of Service Management, ITIL and 6 Sigma.
- Good negotiation skills for 3rd party contracts.
- Technical overall End User & Infrastructure Knowledge.
- Ensure delivery of projects, services & day-to-day End user & Infrastructure Services for the Cluster, based on Demand requirements for Shared Services; Commercial (Rx) & Consumer (CH) & Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) and ViiV Healthcare, in accordance with budget limitations as well as the overall Central EIS Strategies & direction.
- Together with the Regional EIS IM Head, develop a comprehensive Local EIS IM strategy for the Cluster; including recommendation of new and combined services, technology or service investment, to ensure EIS service offerings meet the ongoing needs of the business while meeting the budget plans.
- Manage & coordinate all Cluster EIS IM resources reporting directly or indirectly to this role.
- Manage and Control the Local EIS IM Budget to enable the Business growth while meeting budget targets.
- Run EIS IM Governance Board for the Cluster to ensure robust and reliable EIS Service delivery for the Shared Services; Commercial (Rx) & Consumer (CH) & Global Manufacturing & Supply (GMS) and ViiV Healthcare.
- Ensure that EIS projects & services are successfully delivered within budget and timelines, by working closely with EIS Technical Services Regional Lead, EIS Shared Services & Support Function Regional Lead, as well as with the other Supply groups; Market Delivery, Application Services, Quality Risk & Compliance (QRC), Global IT Centers (GITC),... etc, to meet GSK's 5 strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain close working relationship with the IT business Partners / IT Heads enabling effective & integrated service response.
- Represent EIS within the Cluster and communicate EIS Strategies that will affect the Business.
- Accountabilities include; IT Helpdesk, Desktops/Laptops, Printers, Mobile Phones, Collaborative Tools, e-Learning, my GSK, e-mail, Document Management, Data Networks, Telecoms, Telephone Systems, VTC equipment.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top