Dolutegravir Product Manager, HCP Marketing
- BS/BA, in Business/Marketing or a Health Sciences related field
- Minimum of 4 years pharmaceutical experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Product Marketing experience
- Prior HIV market experience and/or specialty market experience
- Copy approval / brand notebook experience
- Understanding of market research: primary - qual/quant and secondary - data analysis
- Proven track record of developing materials/programs that deliver against strategy
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, analysis and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to determine customer unmet needs and deliver meaningful value
- Demonstrated innovative thinking
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to work and influence as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, and keep projects on track to meet deadlines
- Able to communicate complex ideas to others
- Able to work independently, with minimal direction
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation skills
Job Description Summary-Responsibility for implementation of the HCP strategy for DTG franchise (Tivicay and Triumeq)
- Leverage HCP insights (unmet needs) in the development of meaningful non personal and rep delivered materials
- Manage professional creative and media agencies
- Manage field communications
- Assist in development of professional creative concepts, strategies, and message development
- Consistently establish detailed timelines and manage projects to those timelines
- Manage projects through the Copy Approval System
- Evaluate and set project budgets, work with agency/finance to ensure progressing according to budget
- Foster strong, collaborative relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external partners to align objectives across multiple groups and influence outcomes
- Identify/build effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders that are grounded in trust/mutual respect
- Foster open communication among project team members, network and build alliances in a spirit of collaboration
- Build consensus by involving others in decisions that impact them; handle controversial issues responsibly
- 10-20% travel
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top