Director, Insights & Analytics, Multi-Channel Marketing
6+ years required of marketing or commercial analysis related experience (market research, marketing/sales analytics, forecasting, etc.)
Demonstrated Leadership (first line leader experience or successful matrix leadership or enterprise leadership) required
Demonstrated breadth of experience (at least 2 functions, 2 BUs, 2 companies, or 2 geographies)
3+ years in Multichannel Marketing
3+ years in Digital Marketing
3+ years commercial analysis
10+ years (including 5+ years in healthcare) or 8+ years with advanced degree (5+ years in healthcare) preferred
3+ years as Brand Lead on a major asset preferred
Demonstrated ability to apply data and analyses to drive high impact business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high performing team in driving performance
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior commercial leadership and confidently defend informed recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communication/ presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively across a matrix environment and influence without formal authority
- Ability to lead through change and inspire agility/flexibility amongst team
- Experience fostering personal development of direct reports
- Lead MCM / digital analytics strategy, analysis, reporting, and optimization activities across Primary Care, Vaccines, and Immunology
- Provide guidance on campaign targeting and segmentation
- Direct the development of test methodologies and test designs based on analytic requirements for the purpose of hypothesis validation and optimization. Validate test process and results.
- Generate models for determining impact of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Identify actionable insights and provide recommendations for resource allocation across non-personal promotional channels (e.g. digital marketing)
- Drive analytical innovation through use of behaviorally triggered, next-best-action algorithms
- Conduct analytical deep-dives, design experiments, perform research, and build models to identify MCM opportunities for the enterprise
- Direct digital analytics technological solution design, tag management requirements, and establish processes to ensure proper data collection and data quality to satisfy business needs for analyses and reports
- Partner with the business to identify MCM analytic and strategic partners
- Present recommendations to senior executives and monitor impact of decisions
- Drive business efficiency and seamless decision-making through cross-matrix collaboration, especially with other analytic functions, e.g. Forecasting, Payer Analytics
- Consult with Global partners to provide US point of view on business, where appropriate
- Support the global market research category initiative to manage MSA vendor list (e.g. streamline where appropriate, evaluate new vendors for better insight generation)
- Recruit and hire exceptional people. Foster diversity and develop staff through appropriate coaching, training, and leadership opportunities. Encourage and support attainment of challenging goals. Cultivate professional growth through performance reviews, development plans, and coaching. Instill environment of mutual value, empathy, dignity, and respect.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top