Digital Tech services Manager CH Tech APAC
As the Digital Technical Services Manager, you will lead the support and services of the various digital portfolio under the scope of the Digital, Data Analytics and Innovation (DDAI) team. You will coordinate the architecture activities for the region under the guidance of the global architecture teams. You are the point of contact for all service related matters impacting DDAI operations. On top of that, you are responsible for retained operations and outsourced (3rd Party) services in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Key deliverables and responsibilities are as follow:
• Co-ordinates / where appropriate manages direct and indirect subordinates as well as 3rd party service partners supporting the applications and infrastructure
• Leads definition and continuous improvement of application and infrastructure processes and sub-processes effectiveness and efficiency
• Provides overall guidance for changes to the applicable Service Area and/or Service Levels that require new initiatives, projects and/or contract changes
• Oversees the capacity planning process for applicable Service Area working with demand forecasts from the business units and actual consumption data
• Ensures compliance with infrastructure standards for applicable Service Area
• Provides input and guidance for changes and continuous improvement for applicable Service Area
• Facilitates definition and continuous refinement of outsourced services effectiveness and efficiency measurements
• Facilitate service support trend analyses and significant problem and root-cause analyses with Service Provider, Services and cross-Services, as required
• Ensures service availability standards meet KPI targets
• Produce SLA reports on monthly or when required for management review
• Reviews the SLA performance with vendor and management on stipulated time-frame
• Produce Service Improvement Plans (SIP) for SLA failures or process improvements
• Performs yearly review and adjust the SLM baseline based with vendors and partners
• Ensure/overview audit readiness services delivery
• Lead and manage DDAI services to ensure timely resolution of front-line queries.
• Drive incident investigation and analyze trends to develop actions for clear reduction in operations related concerns
• Define & implement standard process roll out model for operations to ensure end to end impact is thoroughly managed.
• ITSM practitioner with strict ITSM mindset on change, incident, problem methodologies
• Role is required take a holistic view of service integration and management while primarily focusing through the lenses of operations and support.
• Capture voice of customer and prioritize service improvement proposals
• Negotiate with relevant parties in respect of Event Management (disruptions, adverse events, etc.) and major amendments to the provision of services.
• Ensure that GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in accordance with Quality Risk and Compliance policies.
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
Closing date for applications: 01-11-2018
You are a passionate technical services professional with the following attributes:
• Bachelor's Degree in Digital, Computer Sciences or equivalent degrees combined with an MBA or Business experience
• Significant experience preferably working in large regional enterprises and managed large projects in capacity of a Service Delivery Manager/Lead - Pharmaceutical/Commercial/CPG or highly regulated industry.
• Experience in managing IT services and Application Service Management
• Stakeholder management with excellent verbal and written communication skills for all levels of management and staffs
• Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team
• Experience with digital services delivery model
• Agile methodology
• ITIL certified or strong ITSM background with ability to understand and follow through all ITSM best practices
• Experience in leading different resource teams in different geographies
• Background in people management, financial responsibility and business decision-making
• Has responsibility for implementing a robust set of ways or working and governance that is embedded with the team and practiced rigorously.
• Needs to have managed and conducted escalations to other teams and to senior stakeholders
• Experience in people management and demonstrated experience managing teams across functions and geographies
• Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral health, Pain relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/gastro-intestinal and Skin health categories. Inspired by a winning culture and a science-led innovation approach, we have produced some of the world's best-loved healthcare brands including: Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Physiogel, Horlicks and Eno.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top