Digital Lead & Brand Manager, fixed term contract/maternity leave replacement, 9 months
We are ViiV Healthcare - a global company established in 2009 and wholly committed to HIV. ViiV Healthcare is a joint venture between three global Pharmaceutical companies, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and Shionogi. Our aim is to bring a unique and innovative approach to discovering and developing effective HIV medicines, to improve access, care and quality of life for people affected by HIV.
The incumbent is responsible for digital strategies and execution of digital activities supporting the ViiV corporate strategy, the ViiV product portfolio and all patient and disease awareness related activities. Moreover, the incumbent is responsible for the promotion of the in-market product portfolio.
• Make ViiV Switzerland the leading HIV company in the digital space within the next three years
• Accountable for establishing the digital corporate, product, patient advocacy and disease awareness strategies in accordance with business opportunities. Ensuring that all activities are carried out autonomously.
• Responsible for regular screening of the digital landscape and for the identification of new opportunities in the digital space.
• Responsible for digital enabling of the KAMs, particularly for Veeva-related opportunities like e Detailing and 1:1 emails, for ensuring the KAMs are fully aware and up-to-date on any digital activities and their ideas and needs are considered.
• Responsible for making sure we understand physicians needs in terms of ViiV's digital engagement with them
• Responsible for relevant and regular market and business analysis in order to obtain up to date competitive market intelligence and identify opportunities or threats to the ViiV portfolio strategy
• Responsible to successful market all promoted ViiV in-market brands according to sales and A&P budget.
• To establish and implement the in-market brands product strategy in accordance with the market opportunities and to ensure that all activities are carried out autonomously, and that the KAMs remain on track.
• Responsible for leading a clear and fully integrated MCM approach that provides a high share of voice with a best-in-class customer experience in close collaboration with the marketing team.
• Accountable for achieving target sales budget and for managing the overall spend of the promotional budget according to the annual brand plan in collaboration with the marketing and PCA team
• Responsible for organizing and executing projects according to internal policies
• Several years of work experience as brand manager in the pharmaceutical industry or digital manager/lead in any industry or as consultant in a marketing/digital agency.
• FH degree - Business, Marketing, Digital, life sciences or equivalent
• University degree - Business, Marketing, Digital, life sciences or equivalent
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top