Digital Delivery Lead
Job Purpose and Key Responsibilities 岗位的目的和主要岗位职责:
• Lead development team (including both of internal resource and external development resource, e.g. resource form 3rd party vendor or outsourced developer) to develop digital/innovation IT solution;
• Partnership with GSK business unit or supporting function assigned, support BU/function to meet their business objective by leveraging his/her technology knowledge and expertise;
• Partnership with GCS (Global Commercial Service) on the rollout of GSK global digital asset (e.g. health portal, AEM) to EMAP markets, including China;
• End to end ownership for design, development and implement of tech based innovative IT solution for GSK EMAP;
• Partnership with external stakeholder, e.g. eCommerice Platform, IoT technology solution provider, medical association to discovery opportunity that technology can support GSK to business growth objective;
• Partnership with market IT BP and business SME (e.g. marketing, medical), proactively evaluate business opportunity or business problem can be solved using innovative technology and solution in EMAP market;
• Partnership with market IT BP and Change Program team to implement developed innovative IT solution and align with GSK IT governance model (PPM process);
• External Focus - closer look at FMCG, Retail, eCommerce, IoT industry trend and IT technology trend;
• primary deliverables of role; it's scope; impact on strategy, policy, business or people relationships
• Accountable for development team management and outsource resource management;
• Accountable for design, and implementation and scale out of innovative IT solution cross EMAP market;
• Accountable for partnership with GCS (Global Commercial Service) on the delivery of global digital platform within EMAP;
• Accountable as Subject Matter Expert in mobility/social (Wechat) solution development for GP Tech China;
• Accountable for Business Partnership role assigned to any BU or supporting function as agreed;
• degree of change & uncertainty; level of influencing required; degree of matrix working, problem solving
The proposed job need to manage the following change and uncertainty:
• New business opportunity (both internal and externally) come around in Pharma Industry;
• New technology trend or emerging technology in IT or other associated industry;
• Organization change within GSK Pharma IT, e.g. support markets outside of China mainland to reuse innovative solution design and development by Pharma Tech;
The proposed job need to work in a matrix organization that:
• Align with EMAP/China business priorities and GSK Pharma Tech business priorities;
• Align with EMAP/China governance process and GSK Pharma Tech governance process, including project governance (waterfull vs agile), change control, incident management;
• Engage local stakeholder as well as oversea stakeholder within and outside of IT organization;
This proposed job need to have the capability to:
• Solve complex IT problem, including incident, problem or function bug;
• Solve business problem using IT technology, e.g. data driven mindset to solve business problem.
Specialized Knowledge 专业知识:
• breadth & depth across disciplines or functions; expertise in field required
• Information technology related education background; MBA highly prefer;
• 5 years' experience in IT industry or IT role in Pharma, Retail, eCommerce and FMCG industry;
• Hand-on experience on information technology, including cloud (AWS/Azure), mobility (Wechat), big data (Hadoop, Spark), eHealth (IoT, eCommerce);
• 3 Year experience of development team leading experience, including experience of outsource developer to delivery onsite or remotely;
• Experience of end to end design, develop and implement at least 2 IT projects in Pharma, Retail, eCommerce or FMCG industry;
• Good team play - experience to educate business users on "Technology Driven Mindset" highly prefer.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top