Digital Channel Lead
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
3+ Years' Experience
- Knowledge of multichannel marketing & professional selling operations
- This is a contract position - 12-14 months*
GSK Canada is seeking a Digital Cx Channel Lead to join our team and accelerate our customer experience with Healthcare Professionals in Canada. The Digital Cx Channel Lead will serve as the channel expert within the Canadian Business, leading the coordination and execution of individual channel tactics. The lead will be accountable for the channel across the Respiratory and Vaccines therapeutic areas.
- As a Channel Lead, you will ensure the project delivery of tactics for your specific channel (ex. Website, Campaigns, Virtual Meetings, Veeva CRM)
- Have a result driven mindset where you always seeking the quickest route to delivering projects and overcoming daily obstacles.
- You will explore and implement process improvements for channel optimization and ensure flawless execution of digital projects
- Partnering with Product Managers through the brand planning process to make Digital & MCM recommendations to support the Brand Strategy.
This individual would be responsible for the following:
Strategy and ways of working
1.Develop and implement plan for consistent, successful local execution in different channels (web, iPad, email and/or webinars/virtual meetings) in partnership with the Global Deployment manager.
2.Responsible for maintaining the global standards, design/style guides, business processes for the core MC channels (e.g., web, iPad, email, and/or webcasts/virtual meetings)
Content & Insight
3.Work with the Global and Local brand teams to ensure clear feedback mechanisms are in place for channel content optimization
4.Development of content – partnership with Local/Global brand teams
5.First point of contact for any questions in the LOC about content development specific to channel standards, templates and/or design specifications
6.Organises monthly briefing for key local stakeholders to keep them up to date on channel/platform development status and/or updates to key local business process/design decisions
Team management & Compliance
7.Manages the relationship with the local deployment team, organises the weekly deployment meetings (communication cells)
8.Understand and communicate regulatory and communicate regulatory and compliance risks to leveraging channel/platform solutions to meet business objectives
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- A passion for developing compelling and engaging digital content
- Can develop and execute structured project plans to a high standard
- Effective problem solver, someone who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
- Open-minded and motivated by cross-culture and cross-geographical team working
- Strong innovative mindset and awareness regarding opportunities to improve processes
- Experience demonstrating influence without authority
- Comfortable in a rapid and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex issues, strong written and verbal communication skills; deep understanding and comfort in multichannel marketing
- High level critical thinking and complex decision making required as well as good business acumen and understanding of marketing processes inside and outside the organization
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority and get results through others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources, as well as the ability to translate data insights for non-technical audiences
- An ability to communicate well across all contexts
- Excellent project management capabilities to stay on top of detail, deliverables and anticipate and propose solutions to potential roadblocks to keep activities on track
- Ability to influence, challenge thinking and gain credibility with senior commercial leaders, across the business and with customers.
- A track record of agility working with a diverse cross functional team with different social styles.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top