Digital Analytics Tech Lead
GSK is seeking a Digital Analytics Tech Lead to join the open pharmatech revolution on our Platforms team. In this Sr. Manager role, you will be the technical lead on Digital Analytics implementation projects, with the opportunity to build out analytical foundations and drive a new evaluation framework.
The role entails two main areas of responsibilities:
1. Technical Leadership
a. Lead the effort on implementing data tagging to capture critical data elements on Web and Mobile and ensure they are correctly coded and tracked
b. Learn and experiment with technologies that will further enhance the digital analytics implementation.
c. Collaborate with data services team to provide requirements and direction to enable the enterprise to leverage web and application data for advanced problem solving, information consumption and insight generation
d. Mentor junior developers on coding best practices as well as problem solving
2. Stakeholder Leadership
a. You will work with stakeholders to define data tagging to capture critical data elements on Web and Mobile.
b. Work with cross-division and cross-company teams to manage analytics priorities in accordance with enterprise business outcomes
c. Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and analytics needs
d. Work within and across Agile teams, to design, develop, test, implement, and support digital analytics solutions
e. Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
• 5-7 years Digital analytics implementation experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) on Web and Mobile
• Experience creating analytics tracking requirements, and mentoring developers through implementation of those requirements
• Experience working with a Tag Management tools (Ensighten,Tealium, etc.)
• Hands on experience with SDK's
• Front-end development experience is required
• Proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Experience interfacing and communicating with senior leadership and peers with the ability to present ideas and strategic recommendations in a powerful and compelling way
• Deep knowledge of data platforms and high-level architecture
• Experience leading development teams
• Bachelor's degree
• 10+ years Digital analytics implementation experience (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) on Web and Mobile
• Experience deploying a full Digital Analytics solution via a Tag Management tool (Ensighten,Tealium, etc.)
• 2+ years of experience with Agile methodologies Scrum, SAFe or Kanban
• At least 2 year of experience working with cloud technologies, such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top