Digital Analytics and Media Director
GSK is on a journey towards digital transformation to become the global leader in bringing the best in class analytics and insights, to serve the consumer and patient. In April 2017, Emma Walmsley, formerly the Head GSK Consumer, was appointed CEO of GSK and has been vocal about her desire to accelerate GSK's digital transformation. This strategy is far reaching and will extend to all corners of the business - from Big Data and applications of artificial intelligence in R&D to New Media in bringing to life consumer brands.
This role is accountable for delivering and mobilizing programmes and projects that can have a significant complexity in Digital Marketing Analytics & Media within the CH Tech organization. You will ensure that all programmes and projects are set up for success and managed through to successful completion. The projects and programmes typically have multi market and global scope and can run concurrently and draw on multiple delivery partners.
The role will also have a responsibility to establish a structure which can execute against the known and expected demand roadmap and directly support the business objectives underpinned by Digital Analytics and Media solutions.
o Assist in the selection of DMP
o Execute on & manage the rollout of the DMP from a Tech perspective - Helping to develop a global strategy to onboard 1st and 3rd party data including all necessary technology
o Support the rollout of Google DoubleClick (DSP) & other chosen ad tech vendors
o Manage system integrations between different ad-tech vendors. E.g. DoubleClick DBM and Kochava (App attribution tracking), DCM and Call tracking etc. by working with internal/external technical stakeholders.
o Creating processes and best practice, which will filter down to all members of the departments by training teams in understanding of the technical aspects of the agreed processes
o Support in creating and implementing an ad operations strategy, from both a technical and process standpoint
o Fix our tagging - this is currently an opportunity area, no clear R&R's on who does what (we need to clearly define tagging plan ownership, execution, rolling out GTM, etc.)
o Develop and maintain strong relationships with external marketing technology vendors and establish strategic partnerships to continuously test new vendors - managing RFP's accordingly if required
o Mid to Longer Term:
o Work with the Digital Analytics teams on identifying 1st party data sources and integrating them into a common data platform
o Execute on a consumer 360 program - this will be huge
• You will also have responsibility across Strategy, Stakeholder & Demand Pipeline Management, Programme and Project Mobilization, Delivery Process, Governance, Budget Management, Quality, Risk & Compliance, Talent Development and Leadership, People Management and Continuous Improvement.
Please apply to be considered; if you are successful in being invited to interview we will send you more detailed information.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
• Play an important role in delivering our mission
• Be an essential part of diverse, global team
• Develop others as part of your own professional growth
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
• Experience in driving Tech project in the Digital Marketing Analytics & Media areas
• Significant experience (Project Delivery) in major global IT organization in Pharmaceutical/Commercial or highly regulated industry.
• A strong technical foundation to guide the implementation of new and emergent technologies in a complex technology subject area including Google Tech stack and Google Analytics
• Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills with all level of the organization including senior stakeholders
• Had responsibility for implementing a robust set of ways or working and governance that is embedded with the team and practiced rigorously.
• Has first-hand experience in tracking and reporting progress in a systematic and robust way
• Needs to have managed and conducted escalations to other teams and to senior stakeholders
• Experience in influencing and negotiating with senior IT and senior business stakeholders.
• Experience in people management and demonstrated experience managing teams across functions and geographies
• Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
• Track record in successful IT programme mobilization and project delivery across multiple markets and regions globally with inter-functional designs and dependencies.
• Ability to challenge at all levels of the project and with stakeholders to ensure objectives are met.
• Track record in delivering business impact through process and IT enabled solutions
• Management experience essential
• Data Sciences Degrees combined with an MBA or Business experience
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We're a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the center of all that we aim to do.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top