Dental Territory Manager - Glasgow West
GSK is looking for talented Dental Territory Manager to drive the endorsement and recommendations for GSK's Oral Care brands within Primary Care and Community Dentistry. You will influence the key decision makers such as dentists, hygienists and therapists in order to drive their commitment to utilize samples and branded material chair side with patients. Moreover, you will increase the brand visibility and distribution by ensuring our brands are visible and available to patients ahead of competitor brands.
Does this sound like an ideal role for you? Then keep on reading because it only gets better!
• Deliver against key objectives set each quarter such as dental call rate & number of TPIP's (educational sessions) and coverage. Continue to drive quality with each customer engagement by maintaining in call quality on a consistent basis measured through in call assessments, Voice of the Customer and GFK surveys.
• Develop quarterly business plans, maintain accurate records of all work completed and planned on territory- including accurate segmentation and targeting of all DHCP's and accurate recording within CRM system
• Detail scientific benefits of the brands and additional BTL support to Dental Professionals, Therapists and Hygienists to secure their endorsement and recommendation to appropriate patients.
• Effectively use Veeva e-detailing, clinical evidence and educational materials in all interactions with Dental HCPs.
• Deliver educational programmes to Healthcare Professionals and the wider practice team within practice and at trade shows and events.
• Place branded materials in surgery and in waiting rooms to optimise brand visibility and impact to patients.
• Recruit and develop collaborative relationships with specific KEE'S and network across the entire practice.
• Target and developing strong relationships with Foundation Dental Trainers / Practices, Corporate practices and MOD sites
• Identify opportunities to drive relationships, brand awareness and recommendation through local speaker meetings.
• Good understanding of NHS policy & decision making processes in Dental, with the addition of being able to identify KEE's, so that insight can be leveraged to deliver competitive advantage to our products.
• Representation of GSK at national, regional and local association events throughout the year.
• Understand and discuss opportunities for incremental sales in dental practices
• Continuously report the activity on territory of competitors, customers and professionals through Workplace and working internally with marketing
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 21st of December 2018
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent, science would be an advantage but not essential
• Experience of working in a field based commercial environment
• Full UK driving license
• Good administration skills allied to good numeracy
• Ability to analyse complex data and other territory information to build a prioritized expert focused territory business plan
• Proven ability to work as a self-starter, whilst also working as part of a team, sharing best practice
• Good level of communication, presentation and facilitation skill set
• Understanding and experience of Consumer Mouth care and Healthcare Marketplaces/FMCG Experience
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top