Dental Service Rep / Product Specialist (Johor Bahru)
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
Dental Services Rep / Product Specialist (Johor)
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK Consumer Healthcare has a bold ambition to be the world's best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company. Inspired by a winning culture and a science-led innovation approach, we have developed brands that are built around the needs of the millions of people who go online or walk into pharmacies, supermarkets and market stalls all over the world, every day and choose us first. We have a heritage that goes back more than 160 years, producing some of the world's best-loved healthcare brands including: Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax, Otrivin, Physiogel, Horlicks and Eno.
- To support Expert Marketing priorities and goals by ensuring achievement of share of DHCP recommendation, sample forecasting and distribution, cycle call objectives & customer service benchmark.
- Prioritize customer by potential & willingness to recommend i.e. A, B, C segmentation for territories assigned and constantly update the Brand bonding ladder (BBL) of the customers on each GSK oral care brand.
- To plan, organize and conduct lunch & learn sessions to dental nurses & group practices.
- Manage programs and seek opportunities to provide talks to dental students at Dental Schools and government dental hospitals/clinics.
- Maintain professional relationship with dental associations, dental schools, ministry of health & KOLs.
- Maintain tracking on samples given and generate sample tracking report periodically
You are a passionate Product Specialist with the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree. Science background is an advantage.
- Min 2 years of experience in Sales/Marketing in Consumer Healthcare or Pharma industry
- Experience in coverage in university hospitals, government clinics and ministry of health is an advantage.
- Strong track record in working within cross-functional teams and sectors.
- Self motivated, open and dynamic personality.
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top