Educational/promotional campaign implementation of the GSK Therapeutical Oral care brands (Sensodyne, parodontax, Proglasur, Corega, Corsodyl and Biotene) by translating strategies towards selected customers (Dentists, Dental hygienists, Prevention Assistants) according to well defined guidance, using the right monitoring tools, to deliver objectives.
• Understand and work to the way GSK delivers to the HCP's and KEE's using the framework, training and tools delivered by expert marketing.
• Execute the territory plan using segmentation and targeting principles and report it daily into the CRM system.
• Delivery of persuasive science-based selling stories in order to achieve or change recommendation of GSK-brands.
• Gather information from competitors and feed it back to the team (sales, marketing).
Category & brands:
• Trained to be a brand champion in order to execute the brand & category strategy towards the HCP's.
• Work cross functionally with marketing, sales, regulatory in order to provide insight into expert/HCP environment.
• Deliver new product development launch campaigns through science-based face-to-face calls.
• Support and attend to local, national conferences (related to our OHC area) and deliver educational/training interventions where appropriate.
Talent & culture:
• Comply with all standard operating procedures for customer facing roles: adverse events, write right, EFPIA rules, scientific engagement.
• Sharing best practice: facilitation of knowledge and experience to peers in order to transfer knowledge.
Key Performance Indicators
• X% Coverage of target group per year
• Recommendation of DHCPs
• Call Quality
• Rep events with DHCP's (ie. Lunch & Learns)
Minimum Level of Education: HBO, preferably University
Preferable min. 1 year of experience in sales
• Preferable experience in dental/ pharmaceutical industry
• Has affinity with the Dental environment
• Strong communications skills,
• Ability to develop working relationships with customers and colleagues
Combined dental/commercial background
• Strong communications skills, able to present issues clearly and concisely
• Self-starter and ambitious
• Able to work independently
• Ability to develop professional, empathetic working relationships with customers and colleagues
• Good analytical skills
• Team player
• Fluent in English and local language
• Excellent knowledge of software systems (MS Office)
• Driving license
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employee.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top