Dental Detailing Representative
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is one of the world's leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world. The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy. Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
GSK Consumer Healthcare has a bold ambition to be the world's best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company. Inspired by a winning culture and a science-led innovation approach, we have developed brands that are built around the needs of the millions of people who go online or walk into pharmacies, supermarkets and market stalls all over the world, every day and choose us first. We have a heritage that goes back more than 160 years, producing some of the world's best-loved healthcare brands including: Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax, Otrivin, Physiogel, Horlicks and Eno.
• Learn and mastering disease knowledge and GSK oral care products
• Learn and mastering the GSK Sales Call model, and use it on daily basis to make a call to a dentist
• Visit to dentist with 11 call / days
• Use technology enablers such as E - Sales Aid to detail the OH product to expert & use Med e Rep to plan, report & manage the territory with an aim to optimize the sales effort
• Educate the expert with the update information of Oral Care disease & product knowledge
• Sampling plan including delivery, acknowledgement of the expert and reconciliation of the samples as part of the reguler reporting
• Create / update the plan and report on activities that have been defined as follows :
? Weekly call plan
? Pre call planning
? Weekly Report (call card & weekly call report)
? Competitor activity
? Customer profile (Segmentation & Targeting)
? Dentist Master Call List
? Sampling Report
• Implement & Follow up all marketing program (Round Table Discussion, Product Presentation, Simposium, Lunch & Learn, etc)
• Maintain all company inventory : Detail Aid, Training Material, Ipad, other promate
• Minimum Bachelor degree - preferably in Science/Pharmacy
• Good presentation skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
• Willing to be based in Pekanbaru with upcountry to Batam and Padang
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top