Dental Commercial Manager
- According to the different need of the customers and distributors, constituting the regional commercial strategy and route of market.
- Manage different tiers distributors and develop sales strategy according to the characteristics of the customers. Follow sales order and achieve the sell in target.
- Execute company strategy and action plan. Archive the sales underlying target.
- Best performance such as forecast accuracy, price & channel maintenance terminal management.
Distributor selection and signing of contract agreement.
- Assess and enhance sales ROI. Manage the total sales investment budget including Channel Funds, Selling A&P, Opex in order to achieve total bottom line target.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top