- Experience in Demand Planning
- Understanding of sales / commercial processes
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of supply planning and customer service processes
- Planning systems experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Expert Excel capability
- Good oral and written English language skills
Pls send application till September 29th.
- Lead the Demand Planning process across a 24 month horizon for nominated channels / accounts
- Build a consensus driven Demand Forecast (Volume and Value) with Commercial teams ensuring full volume and value alignment
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all components of the Demand Forecast :
- Statistical baseline
- Promotion and repacking uplifts and cannibalisation effects
- Sales and Market intelligence
- New Product Introductions
- Consumption, stock in trade and market data
- Manage an effective product lifecycle management process
- Interpret the key trends impacting individual channel / account performance.
- Provide expert input into the key Market Core Commercial Cycle (CCC) meetings
- Own and improve market Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias and Forecast Completeness KPIs (shared accountability with Commercial)
- Work with Sales & Marketing teams to ensure that promotional programme and new product launch pipeline are fully included in the forecast
- Integrate Customer inputs & insights from market data into the Demand Forecast
- Work effectively with managers in the Commercial and Supply organisations and the Market Warehouse & Distribution and Customer Service & Local Customisation teams
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top