Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare companies and is committed to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
In Malaysia, GSK has established a strong presence for over 50 years and is home to our operations in the area of pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, manufacturing, and Business Services Centre. GSK employs over 1000 staff in Malaysia.
GSK is an exciting, rewarding and dynamic place to work. We thrive to be different from the conventional corporate ways of working. We pride ourselves on exemplary leadership and sense of community, and we offer a great platform for your personal and career development.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
At Consumer Healthcare, we bring products to millions of people across three categories – Oral Health, Wellness, Nutrition and Skin Health. Many of our brands such as Panadol, Scott's, Sensodyne and Horlicks are familiar around the world. Our brands have been carefully made available to build consumers' trust and loyalty, through maintaining the highest standards in safety and efficacy, whilst bringing new innovations to the market place.
We are currently recruiting for a Demand Analyst to join our Consumer Healthcare Division based in Ulu Klang.
This role maintains current and long term forecasts required to drive supply and inventory planning requirements
- Uses and designs forecast reporting and analysis tools for all phases of the forecast process.
- Diagnoses problems in the forecast by assessing the impact of variances of forecasted items and makes appropriate forecast adjustments.
- Analyzes historical data and market intelligence in order to develop and improve the forecast. Has a solid understanding of all data and its relationship to the forecast (demand, shipments, POS, base/incremental split).
- Interfaces with Sales, Marketing, Shopper Marketing, and key customers in order to incorporate all aspects of market intelligence into the forecasting environment. .
- Develops and implements methods, procedures, and systems required to successfully launch and maintain CPFR (Collaborative Planning Forecast Replenishment) initiatives with applicable customers.
- Strives to improve key performance in areas such as forecast accuracy, fill rate, and customer-defined metrics.
- Communicates closely with Supply Planning to help ensure product availability and efficiencies.
- Provides all levels of the company with updates of forecast information, including ongoing analysis and interpretation of data.
- Interfaces with Information Systems to ensure the continuous development and enhancement of the forecast process, designing new reporting requirements and troubleshooting existing reports.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain or any other relevant field of study.
- Possess 3-5 years of demand planning experience within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry.
- Proficiency in using SAP or any other planning tools for demand planning is paramount to succeed in this role
- A strong communicator and able to work cross functionally with individuals
- Independent, accountable and self driven when performing daily tasks
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top