Data & Analytics Lead (12 Months Fixed Term)
Responsible for master data governance, system integrity, within the supply chain hub, to support the team's overall goal of achieving excellent customer service and agile supply chain.
Build and master key performance indicators to support Supply Chain process and performance management with data and analysis.
• Proactive management of data ensuring that systems are updated accurately in a timely manner as per agreed Service Level Agreements.
• Co-ordinate and control the data capture process in ECC/APO.
• Lead the business in driving the importance of data and system integrity.
• Detailed understanding of the data objects being entered and the systems impacted.
• Primary point of contact for all data related queries from both internal and external Customers.
• Participate and support the NPD process ensuring that all data is entered prior to launch date to maximise customer service levels.
• Standardise and simplify Ways of working ensuring a consistent approach to data management.
• Detailed knowledge of the systems within GSK and the integration between them.
• Ensure that training records on data maintenance are kept up to date
• Produce regular reports to guide middle and upper management (SCIM 1/2/3) to improve CCC operations.
• Master the calculation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the department. Identify risks or opportunities. Communicate findings in a succinct and simple manner.
• Analyse existing data from supply chain hub to identify relationships and improvement opportunities for working capital management.
• Escalation of issues to Data & Analytics Manager where data is not being submitted in line with agreed timeframes.
• Presentation to Leadership team to make decisions based upon the financial impact, business risk and other KPI analysis
• Ensure that data is entered and maintained as per the Service Level Agreement with the business.
• Ensure that data is entered accurately into the corporate systems.
• Ensure that appropriate authorisations and filing of documents for successful completion of Internal and External audits.
• Assist and resolve data queries from Internal and External customers.
• Drive the agenda in ensuring that the importance of data integrity is embed in the ways of working within the business.
• Set up the data capture process ensuring that standardised Ways of Working are adopted in the data maintenance process.
• Ensure that team are trained and data/system requirements are documented into SOP's.
• Detailed knowledge of Systems and their integration.
• Co-ordination of data collection from multiple sources.
• Strong Customer Service focus
• Knowledge of the Core Commercial Cycle and related processes
• Critical thinker with agility to work across functional areas, especially Supply Chain.
• Provides timely and concise information to others and uses clear and thoughtful oral and written communications to influence, negotiate and collaborate effectively.
You are a passionate Data & Analytics Lead with the following attributes:
• Degree qualifications in any field
• Typically 5 years experience of data maintenance with corporate systems
• Master data ECC and APO background
• Preferable a junior functional consultant role in MDM or APO
• Pro-active in chasing and gathering data from the various departments within the Commercial organisation.
• Experience of SAP (C-ERP/M-ERP) would be advantageous
• Strong familiarity with MS Office applications in particular- Excel (added advantage if with Macros),
• Disciplined in approach to tasks and good attention to detail.
• Excellent track record in getting things done.
• Leadership skills
• Customer Service skills
What We Can Offer You
GSK's dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
We are proud of the difference we make. GSK has ranked 1st in the Access to Medicines Index all five times since its launch in 2008 and FORTUNE Magazine ranked us #1 on its 'Change the World list' which recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
GSK has been present in Asia for over 50 years and our commitment to the region is strengthened by the establishment of our purpose-built headquarters for Asia. Situated in Singapore, GSK Asia House is a further step in our long-standing strategy to grow and diversify our company - emphasizing the globally balanced business we have built over the years. To better support Asia, we focus on developing talent to improve our ability to make the right decisions for healthcare professionals, patients and consumers across the region.
There are many other roles available within GSK, including in finance, human resources, legal, IT, procurement, communications and core business services.
They provide the partnership, strategic counsel and support services the business units need to operate efficiently and effectively. This enables them to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering medicines, vaccines and products to the patients and consumers who need them.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top