Data Analyst, Labelling
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the leading global healthcare companies, driven by innovation and scientific developments. Our mission is to improve the quality of life, enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. We conduct research aimed at improving the quality of life in three basic areas: Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. In our activities, we strive to be a responsible partner, building trust-based relations with healthcare system participants, focusing on dialogue and transparent cooperation.
At GSK, we're constantly developing new products and improving our established medicines to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Ensuring these products are correctly prescribed and used is essential, and that's where our labelling team is key. The Labelling team supports our portfolio of medicines by ensuring that the information relating to the safety and efficacy of our products reaches patients and prescribers.
GSK currently has opportunities in its Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) - Labelling department. This role is perfectly suited for enthusiastic IT or regulatory professionals with experience or an interest in patient and prescriber information and who would like to pursue a career in a global pharmaceutical company. Our Labelling team supports a product during development and throughout its lifecycle. You will work with the Governance, Compliance and Systems teams within Global Labelling to ensure that labelling updates are monitored and managed in compliance with GSK procedures, to leverage existing resources and sources of data to provide metrics for the efficient operational management of the Global Labelling functions, and provide system and data administrative support for users of labelling systems.
• Coordinate data collection and reporting process for compliance with timelines for delivery of labeling updates with partners at global, regional and local levels
• Manage data collection, report dissemination and follow-up for flagged events
• Support in building a tool and process for setting up baseline data, resource tracking and forecasting
• Support Global Labelling teams to improve visibility and access to performance data
• Support management team with reports to address performance queries
• Support labelling systems with system administration, including training of global and local users
• Work closely with IT, Business System Owners to coordinate solutions delivery and support
• Support development and maintenance of labelling websites, Teamsites and other communication channels
• Supporting other labelling functions and participation in other projects and activities as needed
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or life sciences field or related field that is appropriate to the function
• 2-3 years relevant experience (in pharmaceutical industry, life sciences research or regulatory) delivering business operational support to critical business systems in a global environment
• Successfully performed within a regulated or quality-critical environment such as pharmaceutical industry research or regulatory
• Consistent and accurate completion of a significant number of data reporting, analysis and follow-up tasks
• Ability to use adequate tools and systems to collate and report on appropriate performance measures for the business
• Attention to detail, experience of document and database management, well-developed organization and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to think flexibly in order to meet shifting priorities and timelines
See Basic Qualifications.
We offer the opportunity to gain experience in well-known company, to cooperate with international environment where you can have an access to cutting-edge technology and work in friendly atmosphere. We provide an attractive remuneration package and benefits, as well as the prospects of a comprehensive professional development.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
You are invited to submit your CV in English, until 28.12.2018, using the "Apply now" button.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top