Cyber Security Consultant (GSK IT)
- Knowledge and experience of the cyber threat landscape including APT, ransomware, cybercrime, phishing etc.,
- Knowledge and experience in security areas such as logging, malware analysis, incident response, threat hunting and forensics,
- Information Security certification (e.g. GIAC, CISSP, CEH),
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risks, preventative measures, and incident and threat management,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines,
- Professional, moral attitude that builds strong working relationships with team members and customers. Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries.
IT Security Services (ITSS) protects GSK from internal and external threats to GSK systems, business processes and data loss. This is done by providing first class controls and services in the areas of: Data Protection, Endpoint Security, Perimeter Security, Application and Platform Vulnerability Management, and Access Management.
New member will be accountable for the active participation in security processes that protect GSK information, applications and infrastructure, collect, maintain, analyze and act on process data. The service is of a global nature, providing service solutions to multiple business units, totaling over 100,000 users globally.
- Provide computer security incident response including monitoring, detection, investigation, and lessons learned. Assess and prioritize incidents based on business impact and escalate as necessary.
- Research and analyze security threat intelligence from a variety of sources. Apply appropriate mitigations for identified indicators of compromise. Suggest changes to security controls as needed to adapt to the changing threat landscape.
- Conduct computer forensics investigations including malware sample analysis, memory analysis, network traffic analysis, and imaging and analysis of hard disk drives.
- Actively contribute to information security projects and initiatives.
- Assume a lead role when team lead and/or manager is unavailable.
- Communicate and manage relationships and with end users, IT service providers (both internal and external), and business unit and IT management.
- Take ownership of service improvement projects (both technical and procedural).
- Be available to provide on call support on a rotational basis.
As soon as you send us your application our HR tem will screen your CV, it will take approximately 1 week after closing date of the job advertisement
If your application meets our requirements HR team will present your CV to the hiring managers
Within 3 weeks we will invite you for the first phone interview with our recruitment team
Within next 2 weeks we will invite you for the interview with manager
- Just give us few days and we will come back to you with the feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top