Customer Supply Chain Lead CZ/SK
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
Customer Supply Chain manager
- Lead the Country Customer Supply Chain team covering Demand Forecasting, Customer Service and Logistics.
- Part of the local Leadership Team and is the single point of contact/escalation for Country General Managers on end-to-end Supply Chain Performance
- Provide the ability to optimise the business delivery and P&L at the LOC level, including full single-point accountability for end-to-end supply chain
- Focus the end-to-end supply chain on aligning to deliver against customer needs / demand at the area / market level
- Drive functional excellence supported by Area/Regional CSC team and by GSK shared service.
- Drive customer collaboration and improvement projects to become first choice for our customers
- Strong experience in at least 2 areas of the scope: Demand Forecasting, Customer Service, supply planning, S&OP in FMCG industry is a must
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to in country leadership team meetings and decision making process
- Ability to manage multiple business priorities simultaneously
- Supporting Commercial ambition to drive better margin and WC in country
- Leadership Expectations to be demonstrated in full with strengths in Driving Performance, working across Boundaries and developing capability and Talent
- Demonstrated people skills and ability to manage diverse teams of experts
- Demonstrated ability to work with external stakeholders, customers
- SAP/ERP experience
- Full time contract for indefinite period
- Stable and successful a leading global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Notebook and cell phone (also for personal use)
- Cafeteria - can be used for sport, culture, vacation, mealtickets, financial products and other
- Sickness benefit up to 80% of salary, Sick days
- Free vaccination (within company vaccines portfolio)
- Flexible working time, home-office
- 5 weeks holiday, plus loyalty holidays
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top