Customer Service System and Operation Analyst
• This role is responsible to support all processes for the Customer Service / CPFR Departments that relate to the integrity and enhancement of GSKCH's Order Processing systems, Customer Master data, pricing/promotion files, and reporting requirements. This role is critical in the development of new conceptual reporting to assist CPFR Replenishment activities and the Customer Inventory Allocation process. This role has CERPS super USER responsibilities
• Responsible for all key material determination activities to include, Allocation, Substitution, Reservation, Master Data, Customer Master, Pricing, OI, Item Transitions to meet customer requirements and optimize OTIF.
• Coordinate and supervise any Customer Service / CPFR system enhancements with customer and IT. Align with internal/external customers to ensure all Department system changes comply with audit requirements, are thoroughly tested, are within budget, and are well communicated to all affected parties. Train and council associates as needed.
• Oversee the on-going data integrity of GSKCHUS's Customer Master Data, Pricing/Promotion Files and Order Processing Systems (JDA, EDI, and SAP in the future). Ensure timely system updates to coincide with on-going business requirements.
• Develop, maintain and publish CPFR/Customer Service Reports that measure key business drivers. Develop reports that standardize the tracking and measurement of department PDP objectives.
• Calculates product allocations based on customer in-stock levels, customer weeks of supply & percentage control of sales during stock constraints. Maintains the Allocation Database.
• Facilitate and deliver process improvement projects.
• Support Customer Service Compliance Analyst with the on boarding to ensure new associates haves appropriate system security and accesses.
• Support system relationships with Third Party vendors such as Advantage Sales and Marketing, CIS, Genco and Red Prairie.
• Identify and work with key stakeholders (R&D, Toxicology, Regulatory, EHS, etc.), to acquire the data necessary for a successful WERCs material compliance review. A successful review will enable GSK's largest customers to purchase GSK product.
• Execute monthly Financial SOX reporting and controls as required
Bachelors Degree or 2+ years commensurate work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to interpret and make decisions based on facts and data.
• Understanding of CPFR/Customer Service replenishment and service concepts
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Power BI, EDI, JDA and COGNOS
• Strong attention to detail.
• Some travel required
• Strong presentation skills
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top