Customer Service and Logistics Professional
This role is responsible to process Trade Customer Orders; support CPFR and Transportation to drive for supply chain efficiencies; and collaborate with trade and internal customers to attain agreed upon objectives.
• Process trade customer orders while ensuring compliance with GSK's policies and procedures and attaining agreed upon corporate objectives.
• Manage and support internal/external customer order-to-cash relationships
• Manage customer refusals and returns.
• Interpret carrier capabilities, lead time cycles and customer receiving practices to deliver goods as efficiently as possible while meeting customer and GSK on time delivery metrics.
• Prepare and analyze logistic related customer scorecard metrics and participate in scorecard presentations with customer as required.
• Communicating inventory constraints and surpluses to trade customer.
• Report and validate data to support customer service and transportation activities and support GSK KPI's and customer scorecard requirements.
• Provide support to reconcile penalties, OS&D and unsaleable related deductions.
• Coordinate with CPFR Analysts and CPFR/Customer Service Management to execute to the agreed upon inventory allocation quantities for stock constrained items.
• Provide direction to the DPC and Supply Chain for deployment of promotional inventory.
Associates Degree or 2+ years commensurate work experience
2+ years of commensurate work experience
• Proficient in order processing systems with specific SAP experience
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the supply chain
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated solid oral and written communication skills
• Good technical skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
• Some travel required
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top