Customer Engagement Executive/PRODUCT COORDINATOR
Recruiter required to update
RECRUITER TO UPDATE
GlaxoSmithKline, better known as GSK, is headquartered in the United Kingdom and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges. We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develop a broad range of innovative medicines and brand. The company's three primary areas of business are pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare. GSK has over 100,000 employees worldwide, with close to 15,000 involved in research and development of high-quality medicines that contribute to good health of people all around the world.
- Partner with marketing to develop brand strategy & execution on digital channel, then initiate contents/materials/Campaign to support all multi-channel marketing that align with brand strategy.
- 1:1 e-mail
- GSK channel
Drive MCM capabilities: Analyze gaps of MCM both from internal and external stakeholders and develop the tools/projects/classes/Campaign that can maximize MCM capability to support business
- Maximize digital tools to support conventional marketing
- Digital tools/ materials in booth exhibition
- Poster initiation
- Webcast promotion in Health.gsk
- 1:1 e-mail invitation
- Promotional material creation
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Sciences, preferably Life Science
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Sales & Marketing
- Passion in digital media, MCM tools. Experiences in digital channel activities will be advantage
- Strong project management
- Team player/worker
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- English proficiency
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top