Customer Collaboration & Service Manager
- Education: University Degree or equivalent level
- Languages: market language, English, further languages a plus for international exchange
- Experience: Work experience for 3 years in customer service and / or logistic environment
- Human Skills: Strong people and leadership skills, team player, extraordinary communication and listening skills, empathy, good motivator and change manager
- Professional Competencies: strong sales & service focus, good sense for quality and business requirements, self-managed, fast andaction orientated
- Lead a team of Customer service agents and manage the order to cash process for a specific channel/market
- Ensure customer orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner (OTIF)
- Deal with all customer queries and build a positive ongoing relationship with customers and internal stakeholders
- Support a step change in collaboration between GSK & our customers
- Enable commercial team to focus on leading the commercial agenda through providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain stock allocation after alignment with Commercial, Supply and Demand Forecasting in the system
- Improve service level to key customers
- Support the supply chain initiatives efficiently e.g shipper ordering, customer specific SKUs etc
- Attend customer conferences, supply chain review meetings and working groups.
- Responsibility for driving the CS KPIs (e.g. durance of complaints solving, credit note ratio, OTIF)
- Drive efficiency and manage Customer Service initiatives and continuous improvement
- Manage month-end close activities
- Ensure compliance requirements e.g. SOPs, GDP
Pls apply till September 29th
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top