Report to O2C SLO
- A bachelor degree, preferable in finance and accounting.
- Strong systems and analytical skills;
- Strong verbal, written communication skills in English and Cantonese;
- Highly organized with the ability to complete multi-tasks in a timely manner;
- High attention to detail, proficient in Microsoft Office packages;
- Good knowledge in Pharma and consumer health market knowledge is preferred
- 5+ years accounts receivable/credit management role experience;
- Overall responsible for credit review and assessment of exception release in China/HK area.
- Overall responsible for rebate checking and payment control process in China/HK area,
- Follow up AR status and make sure all AR collection status recorded and closed timely.
- Prepare AR tracking, analysis, KPI and take subsequent actions and follow up all external customers and internal customers to ensure issued being handled properly.
- Coordinate with Bu FIN/commercial/supply chain/sub-contractors team on revenue, Sales & collection on process improvement
- Coordinate with Sale team, actively participate Monthly AR meeting with Sales/operation/ sub-contractors.
- Follow up the settlement with sub-contractors and coordinator internal departments
- Follow up and initiate subsequent action for bad debts or AR due items and ensure monthly closing complete on time.
- Assist manage on the key AR/O2C projects
- Review and update credit SOP and ensure policy being followed
- Support to internal and external audit as request.
- Other assignment from managers and SLOs.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top