Contract Operations Manager
GSK Employees are known to Work Across Boundaries, by working within a multicultural and multifunctional team; always oriented to Inspire those around by not only Driving Performance but also creating a healthy and inclusive environment. We are known to have a positive mindset and always Live by Our Values.
Being a GSK employee allows you to challenge and to change by not only improving the way we do business, but also impacting the way we Develop our own Capability and Talent.
As a member of this team YOU can develop/manage The Contract Operations Team Lead position is responsible for managing a team that will be responsible for the operational execution of customer maintenance activity and supporting process within the central processing team. As an end-to-end process owner and team manager, this role is responsible for ensuring proper risk management and internal control structure in complex area of the business. Importance of compliance and execution of contract obligations (timeliness and accuracy) is critical to the on-going business operations.
In addition, Contract Operations Team Lead has a mission to transform the delivery of services through the simplification, standardization, elimination of steps, consolidation and continuous improvement of underlying process. This will allow the delivery of improved productivity, better service, improved control and compliance and the creation of a scalable platform for growth and acquisitions
This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are
- Lead a team of analysts in the timely and accurate processing of GSK Direct Customer Registration, contract membership changes and Customer Master Data updates.
- Manage GSK contract membership, eligibility and central processing impacting specific purchase base contracting segments.
- Own quality metrics that will demonstrate for stakeholders the status, challenges, risks, and progress of the components of the end-to-end contracting process.
- Identify process improvement opportunities that drive efficiencies without reducing controls.
- Ensure compliance with both internal policies and external regulations.
- Understand the US regulatory environment (e.g., government pricing regulations) required to make decisions appropriately and limit GSK's financial or compliance risks.
- Interact with their team as a manager and advocate for team development. The role also requires the ability to communicate effectively and influence without authority. Role would have daily interactions with other CMO managers. This individual will also be responsible for meeting with legal, internal and external auditors to support ongoing audits and litigation.
- Work with various individuals across the US Pharma and Puerto Rico business units that may not be familiar with the nature of the regulations and processes that need to be considered in contracting decisions. The role must be sensitive to differing organizational imperatives and mandates.
We are looking for people/professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals: (JOB
- Bachelor's degree.
- High English proficiency in both written and verbal communication.
- Ability to master complex systems quickly and skilled in use of Microsoft Office products
- 3+ years working with operational processes in a shared service center environment.
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer.
We research and develop a broad range of innovative products, such as vaccines, medicines and consumer healthcare products, including: Sensodyne, Cataflan/ Voltaren , Theraflu / Trimedal, , Panadol.
In over 115 countries, GSK has a deep commitment to improving healthcare by developing innovative new medicines and widening access to them around the world. In over 300 years of history, we invest in innovation to help improve people's lives.
As a GSK employee you will get inspired by making the difference and playing an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumer worldwide.
With a commitment, with integrity and respect for people you will work in a sustainable and healthy way, providing positive impacts on the community.
In our inclusive environment, you'll feel valued, motivated and able to realize your full potential.
Through your individual personal and professional development, at GSK you will achieve your career ambitions. You will count with all sorts of development initiatives such as Future Leaders Programmes, Leadership Development Programmes and our commitment to Coaching.
If you feel like this is your next career move, please apply up to (Set 22nd) Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top