Contract and Rebate Analyst - RTP
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Audit, Business Systems, Analytics or other related area
- Two years' experience using Microsoft Excel in an industry environment
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience
- 3-5 years in analytical processing or contracts experience in an industry environment
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Audit or Sarbanes Oxley audit experience
- Ability to exercise good judgment and independently think and recognize complex and detailed issues
- Self-starter with the ability to work individually and within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet strict deadlines, and communicate with multiple levels of management
- Demonstrated customer service skills and proven ability to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills with strong attention to details
- Proven data and system skills and ability to work in multiple systems with agility to understand how they are interrelated
- Ability to use prior knowledge of the system and experience with the system to accurately approach new contract setups
- Fast learner with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide detailed documentation
- Ability to master complex systems quickly and skilled in use of Microsoft Office products specifically Excel
- Execute provisions of assigned contracts for US Pharma and Puerto Rico in accordance with applicable processes, policies, procedures including full ownership and support for operational execution of membership for assigned GSK GPO contracts.
- Accurate setup and maintenance of customer records and identifiers for GPO contracted members to ensure accurate product and pricing access, payment of rebates and ASFs, chargeback processing and government pricing calculations. Responsible for maintaining key elements as follows:
- Customer name and address to ensure supporting rebate documentation, payments, and communications are sent to the correct location
- Ensure membership and identifiers are setup to meet state law requirements and to align with wholesalers/distributors
- Manage eligibility for each contracted customer through defined processes that ensure customers receive access to the correct contracts and to minimize risk of misclassified data for government pricing calculations
- Ensure contract membership/eligibility is supported with the appropriate supporting documentation to ensure a complete audit trail to support Level 2 monitoring, PwC Sarbanes Oxley, OIG, GSK Audit and Assurance and litigation
- Resolve complex pricing and payment customer membership/eligibility disputes through research of internal systems and partnering with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure positive customer experience and support accurate payments
- Provide first line customer support and clear communication for membership and eligibility as the primary contact to external customers
- Apply expert knowledge of existing process, system functionality and capabilities to initiate and drive process improvement opportunities to identify and recommend methods to improve, streamline or otherwise increase the efficiency of managing accurate member data elements with multiple trading partners, buying groups and third party data sources
- Partner with Contract Development Managers to review contract language and identify and resolve potential contract language concerns and operational system viability and impacts
- Manage and build relationships with wholesaler/distributor trading partners to proactively communicate contract eligibility changes, identify opportunities to improve processes, resolve eligibility disputes/issues and manage accuracy of system notifications to ensure contract holders and wholesalers are notified of contracted eligibility updates
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top