Consumer Healthcare – Specialist, Repacking Planner Benelux
- Minimum Bachelor degree level,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Supply Chain or logistic environment,
- Fluent in Dutch and English,
- Driven and goal-oriented,
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Good sense for quality,
- Able to manage multiple tasks,
- High level of accuracy,
- Attention to detail,
- Excellent communication and listening skills,
- Continuous improvement mindset.
Convert commercial plans into a solid supply plan for all promotional activities and customized products ensuring on time in full availability.
- Collaborate with 3rd party repacker to ensure timely availability of promotions and customized products:
- Provide necessary documentation to correctly produce the SKUs
- Weekly capacity status calls on production plan & setting priorities
- Complete monthly stock reconciliation
- verify wastage and return excess & damaged stock to warehouse
- Optimize stock level to meet inventory targets in order to ensure service level for customers whilst minimizing inventory costs and residual stocks.
- Liaise with in-market supply coordinators to build in repack requirements into the main plan.
- Provide visibility to demand and customer service teams of any possible supply issues and recovery dates.
- Manage stock levels for new products and relaunches by managing phasing out / phasing in for repacked SKU's.
- Maintain the material master data set-up for repacked items including bill of material
- Make new products available to customers via product master internet portal
- Identify and work with commercial stakeholders in resolving residual and slow moving stock.
- Takes overall responsibility for repacker management including meeting quality and regulatory standards
- Ensures that all repackers adhere to GSK standards.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Consumer Healthcare produces a range of consumer health products based on scientific innovation. They develop and market a range of products in the areas of: Pain Relief, Respiratory, Oral Health, Nutrition/Gastro Intestinal and Skin Health. These include a number of well-known brands such as Sensodyne, Paradontax, Poligrip, Voltaren, Panadol, Otrivin and Theraflu.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top