Commercial Management Consumer Healthcare- Future Leaders Program-US- 2018
- BS or higher-level degree in Business Management
- Less than 2 years of work experience upon graduation of a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Graduation by July 2017
- Must be eligible to work in the US at the time of, and for the duration of their employment. Employees will be required to furnish evidence of US work authorization. Applicant must NOT require future sponsorship for an employment visa status.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or above
- Valid US driver's license is required
- Mobility within US is required
Previous commercial experience in either the industry or university setting
- Previous work experience in related in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) , Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industries, especially in Sales or Marketing
This is an at-will employment opportunity and development program. The development program is designed to be rotational, with three rotations over three years. Presently we anticipate the rotations to follow a general time line: sales rotation for approximately 18 months, followed by two additional rotations of 12 months, and 6 months, in various Consumer Healthcare division functions to build capabilities toward commercial leadership. The anticipated rotations are not a guarantee of a term of employment for any period.
- You will be required to pass all required training and certifications for your role, and relocate for the rotations as necessary.
- During the program, you will be supported with a structured development program, including formal leadership, knowledge and skills training, along with a Mentor, a Line Manager and Program Manager, and your program "Buddy".
- Near the completion of the program, the program office will work to assist all successful Associates with transitioning into an appropriate and challenging opportunity for you to continue your career at GSK.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) . is a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
GSK is one of the world's leading over-the-counter (OTC) medicines company. We hold number one positions in OTC medicines across 36 markets, and are market leaders in specialist oral care.
We have a portfolio of loved and trusted brands that are underpinned by science including: Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Tums, Poligrip, Excedrin, Panadol, Otrivin, Breathe right and Theraflu.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top