Clinical Payments Analyst (2)
- BS Degree plus 3 years of experience handling payments within JDE or SAP financial systems OR HS Diploma plus 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of eTrack, CTMS, or similar tracking system experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience reviewing clinical contracts
- Experience processing and reconciling vendor payments
- Experience reviewing and preparing monthly accruals
- Customer service experience
- SAP Experience
- Self-motivated and completes tasks with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of finance policies and clinical process
- BS, Finance or Accounting
- Process clinical grant payments with accuracy, integrity, within expected time frame and comply with terms listed in the study agreement and subject budget
- Work within SAP and other systems to support creation of SC/PO and to reconcile payment information between SAP and eTrack
- Analyze monthly accruals and expenses to help ensure clinical investigator expenses are well managed/accrued
- Understand and communicate critical finance data to study managers to support effective study budget management
- Represent R&D by discussing clinical payments and budgets directly with investigators to ensure company policies and contractual terms are understood and applied correctly
- Maintain confidentiality with the information contained in clinical study agreements and budgets, including supporting documentation
- Provide quality and timely customer service to both internal and external staff in the process of managing study site payments
- Partner with clinical and IT staff to identify opportunities to simplify and improve the clinical payments process
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top