Chemist - Sample Management
This position will encompass Stability Sample Management for the Mississauga Site. The primary responsibilities will include:
• Manage the storage of retains for Finished Goods and In-coming materials including packaging components
• Maintain retain samples inventory utilizing M-ERP system
• Ship EU retain samples to the designated location
• Coordinate the annual visual inspection of the retain samples and author Annual Product Review report
• Conduct semi-annual inspection on the inventory of retains and author inspection summary
• Perform retain samples destruction after retention period is expired
• Coordinate with the Planner to request samples for stability set down
• Create and maintain stability study plans in accordance to the core stability protocols
• Place samples in the appropriate stability chambers with proper identification
• Assist in maintaining schedule of stability pulls and testing deadlines
• Remove samples from stability chambers and deliver them to QC Department for testing
• Dispose of stability samples when the study is complete or discontinue
• Interacts with production, planning and Quality Assurance
• Perform other duties relevant to the position as required
• Diploma or Degree in Chemistry
• 2+ years Industrial experience
• Knowledge of Stability testing and Sample Management an asset
• Experience writing reports, using WORD and EXCEL
• Knowledge of SAP and GMPs
• Highly organized and able to work to strict time lines
• Team player with excellent written and communication skills
• Self motivated and proactive.
• Pharma experience would be a definite asset
• Experience with regulatory inspectors.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top