Channel Trade Marketing Manager
Develop GTM strategies both retail and medical market with deeply understand channel insight/customer insight/consumer insight, integrate the resources both the company's and the distributors' make the annual channel plan under government policy predict and decision-making, support the commercial team to achieve business goal.
1. Develop GTM strategies both retail and medical market, and set up targets;
2. Channel TMK leader for commercial: T1 Distributor HQ/BO, T2 Distributor and wholesaler, own the customer insight and develop the customer management score card with sale leader.
3. Cascade down category GTM strategy into channel with clear Where To Play & How To Win;
4. Co-work with category TMK and channel sales head to identify business opportunities, and formulate channel RTM strategy, set up annual channel based marketing calendar;
5. Own channel sales targets and forecast, leverage different channel demand;
6. Own channel G2N budget and the optimization, develop channel business plans by category and deploy to the regional TMK and sales team;
7. Analysis the market and business include information/sales data/IMS report, evaluate the business impact under government policy predict and decision-making, especially bidding price management among different province and different products.
7-8 years Go-to-Market management and distributor management experiences
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top