Change, Configuration and Release Manager (GSK IT)
- Degree in IT or related studies,
- Fluent English (both verbal and written),
- Deep understanding and experience of ITIL, especially change management best practices,
- Experience and track record in continuous improvement,
- Experience collaborating with third party services and vendors.
- Line management experience,
- Negotiation skills,
- Demonstrable planning, organization, leadership and people management skills.
We are in process of dynamic development - so far we hired 170 new employees and still looking for almost 30 new people to newly created Competence Centres. Join us!
GSK is deeply committed to professional and personal development offering employment opportunities across a diverse collection of businesses and geographies. So you'll flourish in an inspiring environment where personal growth plays a vital part in the changing face of the business. Most of all, you'll enjoy the sense of purpose that comes from leading change in an industry that touches millions every day.
- Oversee all changes to GCS services with accountability to senior service owners for ensuring compliance with established standards
- Facilitate weekly Change Advisory Boards (CAB) and related processes for all changes to GCS services to ensure best practices are followed and ultimately reduce potential service disruptions,
- Coordinate GSK resources in support of vendor initiated changes associated with services provided to GSK including scheduling, testing, etc.,
- Ensure efficient execution of routine service requests, moves/adds/changes, etc.,
- Own the GCS pipeline process to manage the transition of new services, processes, etc. into GCS Operations,
- Provide oversite of GCS Voice of the Customer (V0C) processes to ensure it is being received, analyzed and reacted to as appropriate,
- Identify improvement opportunities for processes within scope of responsibility, propose and execute improvements as appropriate,
- Supervise team of direct reports across multiple locations,
- As responsibilities span all GCS services, a broad technical understand of IT collaboration services and/or cloud hosted services is required or demonstrated ability to quickly develop this level of understanding.
What we offer:
- Training and certificates,
- Supportive atmosphere,
- English in practice,
- Integration events,
- Remote work,
- Stability of employment,
- Sport and recreation package,
- Private medical coverage.
Please apply online.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top