CEP Portfolio Manager - Russia
• This role is responsible to lead the strategic planning and execution of integrated multichannel campaigns for promoted CEP brands across the assigned region.
• It is critical in the translation of global brand strategy into high impact regional/local customer experience plans and will collaborate closely with stakeholders across global, regional and local teams to ensure successful execution of these plans.
• This role will partner with the local market team/s to understand local customer insights, and aligned to the promotional grid develop integrated customer focused content plans.
• This role will ensure generation of robust insights into the effectiveness of content, channels and campaigns and drive ongoing improvement in campaign delivery.
• Develop the portfolio strategy for the customer group for each market.
• Develop the end to end portfolio marketing customer experience plan and aligns the plan with Global brand teams and LOCs.
• Consolidate Global Campaigns (not create) and provide to Hub Execution Team.
• Understand Product/TA strategy to select, customize and share global content to LOCs
• Engage multiple stakeholders, work across boundaries, and manage complex and changing environments
• Liaise with the LOCs to design the customer journey strategy that will be in line with the country need
• Interact with Hub execution team to harmonize the integrated campaigns in line with market needs, proposal of solutions and identification of gaps in content and/or technology that could be escalated to global teams
• Follow up and engage LOCs adoption of content
Bachelor's Degree with specialization in Business, Economics, Medicine/ Pharmacy.
• MBA preferably in Marketing.
• Previous Product Manager Experience
• Strong marketing capability including proven success in multichannel marketing
• Knowledge of Marketing ways of working and Code of Promotion
• Excellence in execution: Prioritization, communication, stakeholder management and problem solving
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Local language required for the role dependent on location
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top