CEP Commercial Manager – SL Pharma Brands
• Management of the Rx portfolio: sales performance and supply issues management & planning and execution of commercial projects.
• Identification and full utilization of the new business opportunities with regards to the preferred communication channels.
• Manage portfolio based on Global/cluster strategies (where applicable).
• Monitor and analyse continuously the market situation in Slovenia and collect information on new potential segments.
• Work with cluster team to establish Operational plan in Slovenia, and implement plan with high quality of execution.
• Implement local promotional activities on Rx portfolio.
• Scope and lead the right commercial model.
• Work with cross functional team to evaluate and implement new opportunities, set up clear KPIs for measuring impact and success Ensuring that the evaluations are thorough and objective, with clear opportunity and risk assessment.
• Volume forecasting and management of supply issues including customer communication.
• Responsible for reporting of any suspected adverse events, quality complaints or other safety information relevant for GSK products according to her/his knowledge. Report has to be done according to GSK obligatory processes and within the given timelines.
• Manage relationship with key external stakeholders, pharmacy chains, wholesalers as required in order to maximize business potential.
• University degree in Pharma, Medicine, Vet., Business & economics with required scientific experience.
• 3 up to 5 years' experience in Pharma marketing and sales with proven track record of success.
• Demonstrated understanding and ability to apply principles, concepts, practices and standards related to pharmaceutical business environment.
• Excellent business understanding.
• Good ability to focus and set priorities.
• Flexibility, easy to adapt to changing environment.
• Excellent in relationship building and networking.
• Ability to motivate and persuade others.
• Fluent English & Slovenian - written and spoken.
• Clean driving licence.
GSK Consumer Healthcare (GSK) is one of the world's leading over-the-counter healthcare companies. We're passionate about building the world best Fast-Moving Consumer Healthcare Company with a focus on quality, backed by our product science. Our mission is to improve the quality of lives by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top