- University degree preferably in B.A.
- At least 5 years in a similar job,
- Communication skills,
- SAP implementation experience in MM and P2P is a must
- Computer skills (excel, word),
- Good command of English.
- Analytical skills
- Having "Strong" performance and above rating in the last PDP for internal candidates
- Manage a portfolio of goods and services that required by GSK stakeholders.
- Create, execute and manage relatively simple sourcing and supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Support more complex strategy creation, execution and management at regional level, where required under the supervision and direction of global and regional category leaders and managers
- Creative effective contracts with suppliers to optimize commercial terms of supply for GSK
- Establish and maintain effective supplier relationships to ensure business requirements are met.
- Drive continuous improvement intitiatives with suppliers to deliver business benefit
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders and business customers
- Generate a good understanding of the relevant industry market places and supply base within scope of responsibility
- Implement source changes and supply improvement projects thorugh forming and leading cross functional business teams
- Ensure risk to GSK is minimized by appropriate use of risk mitigation planning and effective contracting
- Utlize GSK and GSK Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies in the sourcing process
- Perform any transactional and Procurement Operations related activities as required by the role
- Provide CERPS P2P process support. First line local support and training organizer for new comers / existing users. Actively take part in any P2P related projects
- Ensure accuracy & training of CERPS related SOPs
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top