Business Unit Vaccines Assistant
The incumbent supports the Line Manager and PMs in the promotion of the product portfolio relevant to the particular therapeutic area. Is responsible for managing the administration for congresses, financial tasks, tracking and coordination of registrations for orders.
• Provides operational support to the marketing team (sales reps, Junior Brand Manager or Brand Manager or equivalent) for activities such as invoicing, contracts, project requests, meetings
• Main point of contact for orders delivered via Sales Force
• Management of sponsoring requests
• Operational support of the vaccine therapy area (including sales, marketing, medical governance, purchase orders, medical clearing system (ZINC), events and promotions).
• Operational support for the pre-order action of the influenza vaccination
• Organization of the influenza vaccine telemarketing campaign
• Organization and management of the internal influenza vaccine campaign
• Development of influenza materials
• Support and implementation of management monitoring, self-monitoring and audits in the area of the transparency project
• Specialist function (GID Admin) in the "Transparency" project
• Support management in the annual, local risk assessment
• Active continuous improvement of internal efficiency and external effectiveness
Additional tasks include:
• Management of the project "Transparency" in Switzerland (publication of payments to medical professionals and health organizations)
• Training of new project employees in the specialist roles (GID and TOV Admin).
• Higher Education (equivalent of Berufslehre)
• Some industry experience
• Languages: German, French, English
Please see 'Basic Qualifications'
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top