Business Process Specialist – M-ERP
- College Diploma or University Degree in Business or IT
- 5+ years of job related experience
- Advanced experience with SAP
- Self directed ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- THIS IS AN 18-MONTH CONTRACT *
- In depth understanding of M-ERP
- Maintain site ERP capability.
- Support peripheral systems interfaced with M-ERP (CDISY, eBRS, etc)
- Business change agent for interface between M-ERP and the new Crane Operating System.
- Provide leadership guidance for technical and user support for M-ERP.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with local and above country systems teams
- Participate in cross divisional implementations and execute project tasks as required, gaining the co-operation of other internal GSK IT and Business Unit areas.
- Adhere to the usage of GSK technology standards and processes for systems.
- Act as the M-ERP System Owner
o Promote the use of M-ERP and drive site adherence to standard Global M-ERP procedures.
o Ensure compliance of use against GSOP via L1 audit program
o Ensure sufficient levels and capability of SMEs, Super Users & Data Owners.
o Ensure site representation and participation in M-ERP Community of Practices.
o Ensure any new business process improvement proposals from site are fully assessed, documented and sponsored by SLT before progressing through the relevant ERP Communities of Practice.
o Principal point of contact for local IT teams to engage with related to System Interfaces and peripheral M-ERP hardware issues for any escalations that do not fit within one functional SME or Super User remit.
o Clearly identify and communicate any impacts at site related to planned and unplanned system downtime.
o Ensure the local Validation status and inspection readiness of the M-ERP system and processes is maintained.
o Data Owner for documents within the site Batch Documentation Server (BDS): liaise with local SMEs as appropriate to perform data cleansing as requested by local Supply Chain partnering IT team, ensuring no business impact.
o Ensure appropriate change impact assessment of system changes based on communications from global teams
o M-ERP (system or process) SME for related audits.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at [email protected]
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top