Business Process Manager Digital Deployement
• The job holder is the accountable for implementation or roll out of SAP project inside GIO (Global Industrial Operations) & Quality.
• The function is critical for GSK Vaccines, especially in term of GMP compliance, but also as a key enabler for GSK Vaccines growth. Indeed, by developing and keeping standardized
Business Processes, the job holder facilitates the integration of new sites/MPU and maintains integration of existing sites/MPU within the Global Industrial Operation network.
The job holder will be active in our digital transformation
• The job holder acts as a key interface between Global Business Owner (GBO), local Business Process Manager (L-BPM) located in all GIO sites (17 in 2015), Subject Matter Experts (SME) and the IT organization, and prevent sub-optimization of the Business Process leading to non-integration and business disruption.
• Ensure the strict application in the entire Bio Network of the approved Business Rules. Refer to Global Function accountable in case of derogation to approved BR.
- Drive Gap Analysis , ensure integration with other Business Processes that are not under his accountability but will be impacted by the changes, propose solutions during project execution
- Provide expertise and appropriate resources to coach and train local trainers on business flows.
- Act as Third line Help desk Business for SAP
- Maintain SAP documentation updated and validated
- Provide the input to the training owner for training manuals and train the trainers.
- Support GBO during Business Process Functional Forums with Local BPM and SMEs
- Test and communication system Change Request applied to the template globally.
• Participate in Business Process risk assessment review with the Business
- Bioengineer, Process Engineer or Business Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge as end-user and project manager of SAP modules related with his/her business process.
- Experience in ERP or digital solutions is a must (5-10 years experience).
- Knowledge of technical activities (maintenance/calibration/ validation/ asset) is key.
- Expertise in Project Management and Validation Methodology of Automated systems (GAMP).
- Good knowledge of GSK Vaccines Organization, especially in developing partnership with IT organization and GSK Vaccine network.
- Champion for Change Management .
- High Effective at influencing internally.
- Leadership skills in particular in developing people
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Meet Some of GlaxoSmithKline's Employees
Jasdeep finds diverse suppliers to build GSK’s pipeline. He organizes joint ventures with companies and negotiates pricing rates and payments to build a seamless supply system for GSK’s materials and products.
Back to top